PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SNCO Aircrew.... Shafted???
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2002, 15:56
The See Far Shadow

Sorry about the user name, I noticed too late that someone else has it, and then I could not be arsed. Looks like he may get in the mire when you listen to my point of view.. .You see I am glad you have been shafted again, as I was worried that after I knocked it on the head, that a big load of cash would appear. Well it did, but the postman got it wrong and the AEOs got it! No surprise there then! I got out after the 3rd or 4th shafting (eventually working my ticket)for the trade in 2000. I think you deserve it for the lack of fight you have shown over the years. This should have been nipped in the bud 15 or so years ago when it first started.. .When you get shafted you have 3 options: lump it( in which case stop whinning!! Walk or Fight dirty!. .I took option two after I saw there was no stomach for option 3.. .Mutiny is the way to stop all of this. Simple, you refuse to fly except on SAR and real Ops. Then if this fails stop these two as well. The master race and the other ones sat on their elbows, start to lose some flying currency they may start to take note of the muttering in the ranks. It would be funny to see them make a back end from a bunch of AEOs. It is no good relying on the AEOs to represent you, they are jack and do not give a to$$. They are part of the problem, not the solution. It is in their interest to keep to good boys down! . . I look at comments like DP Harvey, about making a rational and reasoned approach on various enquiry boards!! What tosh! Thats what has happened over the last 10 years and diddly has happened. No boys, get emotive and angry and irrational and fight!! He must be an AEO I suspect, or a 26 year old 'Merit' man MAEOp, yesman.. .The only way forward is to make Trevor Mc Doughnut read it on the 10 O'clock news. THE NCO AIRCREW ARE REVOLTING!! When the public find out what is going on they will love it. Everybody loves a good old David and Goliath story. When the labour voting majority find out that our boys are being continually shafted by the Pimms sipping Telegraph readers in their O's messes, things will soon get sorted and not before.. .Come on boys everyone knows it was NCO aircrew that really won the air war in 39-45. Get some more Rorkes Drift spirit. Do not shoot till you see the whites of their half-moons then keep firing till they are all down or the barrells melt. Then when they are all down bayonet the wounded and rifle the corpses to claim some of what is rightfully yours.. .Make me proud I was once one of you!!