PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 15:33
bcf&gloves

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I've been reading the posts etc, and I have to say as a crew member the whole pay deal situation is now getting on my nerves!

I just want to come to work, do a job I love for a company I really enjoying working for. Yes I want to get paid a fair wage, but I don't want to see people losing their jobs and our customers going else where.

I do find it worrying when you hear crew say that they voted no but didn't really understand the offer, for god sake people act like adults and ask for clarification! I also find is sad when there are also some (a minority I would add) who are holding out for a strike without thinking.

I have to agree with what someone else said, and that is getting a strong union membership, and representation where everyone is working together for the good of the crew and the company to ensure we keep flying and growing and seeing our T&C's and pay growing with time.

Come on guys lets stop fighting and bitching amongst ourselves, and by that I include office staff, ground staff, pilots etc. Lets work together to ensure we remain a 1st class airline!