PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 12:39
Marra123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear that Belfast are getting four new routes for Summer 08 from Easyjet. This will mean they need an extra a/c so if NCL is to remain 737 for 2008 then BFS will probably keep the 7th aircraft we sent at beginging of November.

I agree with the previous posts regarding the facilities at the airport and would just like to make a few points (Here comes the moan!).

Anyone think theres abit too much of WH Smith? Sureley the new one next to the pier could have been put to better use.

Promotional things: I know its the same in every airport but how annoying is it when you get hounded at least 4 times a day by 5 different 'charity' credit card and 'win a mini' promotions.

Signage: The old terminal building has signs up on the revolving doors which dont make much sence, Theres also no obvious signs directing pax to departures at the escolators next to Swissport ticket desk, Leaving non familier pax lost.

Also one last moan They got rid of the Natwest bank last year to replace it with a shop selling overpriced food and drink which sees a maximum of 20 customers a day! and whats going on with Starbucks at the minute? It gets a re-design every 6 weeks are so!