PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 10:32
pokergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just been at the base and the atmosphere between office staff and cabin crew isnt good. Was talking to a "union" rep who said they were not able to talk to us and suggested looking up the word strike in google !!!!!! If any crew had any concerns. Where are our union? I heard down there too that when the meetings were taking place , only strambi and boyd were in the room, none of our virgin reps !!! They then came out and told virgin reps the deal and to recommend it. Its been a shambles from the start. What outside union rep is then allowed to post a message on ifly. Amicus have just contacted me finally to clarify my address after informing our reps three times that it had changed and still not recieving any voting forms. So hopefully they are ensuring that everyone recieves the ballot. For me, its the standby allocation that im not happy about. I will be onto my third standby month in december , after having not being called out for one month meaning loss of pay and allowances so therefore 5 months really is too much . As for other departments i know with hand on heart if you were in our postion i would support you all wholeheartedly.