PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ASIC card renewals
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2007, 06:05
emu787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASIC - the great ripoff and con job

Well you may have read my previous posts regarding the ASIC.....21 million passengers carted INTO and OUT OFF Australia last year by foreign CREW who ARE NOT REQUIRED to have an ASIC or indeed a background check etc.

They are only required by DOTARS TSA Regs to be IN UNIFORM and DISPLAY a company issued ID card....sorry NO background checks.....NO ASIO checks....NO AFP checks....NO CASA checks....NO AUSchecks.....NO ICAO checks....NO WAC or whatever checks....etc etc etc...not even a DOTARS check...absolute rubbish is what your ASIC Card is and its all the same format regardless of job and its on the Internet to the mm to be copied!!!!!! Conned.

Do not let anybody bull**** to you that this company issued ID card for foreign crew is special...it costs about ten bucks and is usually valid for ten years....done by the company pure and simple.

If these panranoic morons (bull****ters) want to do checks by themselves behind the scenes....like a bank does when you apply for a loan....then let them and they can pay for it....

Utter utter utter bull**** AND THEY KNOW IT....DOTARS etc etc etc.

Two things you can do....bend over and take it or write thousands of letters to your Federal Member or have a NATIONAL NO ASIC day and when the serving Minister leaves Parliament House for the last time(yes he would be sacked) he can tell the Australian Public WHY only international planes flew that day carting tens of thousands of passengers carted by crew WITH NO BLOODY ASIC !!!!!! and they are big planes.

SO you might ask, what is the hidden agenda......the new booze regs?...if you are wearing an ASIC you will be tested...or is it a back door entry to the national ID card being pushed quietly behind the scenes by a soon to be finished PM?....I really wonder but it has NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to do with Aviation Security or National Security because...yes I am going to say it again...21 million PAX carted by crew with NO ASIC.......what a bloody joke

In the heart of Europe....just a company issued ID card and for TOPEND3 you need to really get out there mate and see the real world.....did you pay for it or did you get reimbursed....$196 buys a lot of stuff at K-Mart for the kids!!!!

At the end of the day....its up to YOU....I thought we were a democratic country!!!!