PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Miss in Kota Kinabalu
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2007, 15:56
Chrome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Japanese lady is and has been on the 737 for 3 years now. Not sure if there's a Japanese lady in FAX. Whatever it is, FAX pilots were trained by RAS pilots. You can't really say AK trained them when there is no facility at all in our academy for them. In fact I have never met a Fokker 50 pilot in the 4 years I've been in the company. But I don't care about FAX really. Not now, not before. Especially after I heard some ex-RAS pilots seconded to FAX acted as if they were kings and were troublesome to operations. I'm glad we got rid of them morever after MAS got the local politicians and people to pressure AirAsia to increase frequency, complain about this and that. too much bickering and no progress. It was a bad thing to inherit.

Now this is for the newbie. If YOU knew about this, what are the chances the whole world also does? Quite high isn't it? And if this is at the slightest true, wouldn't ACA or Commercial Crimes come running to investigate? You can create the rumours that suit you but AAX has Middle East, Japanese and Sir Richard Branson as investors. Why would AAX screw it up? Wouldn't you think these would all be discovered during due diligence?

You think you're in the aviation loop when you're as sharp as a marble to believe anything that is thrown to you. You think the Government is so stupid and blind to let whatever you accuse of happen especially since politicians and ministers are always looking out to protect their backs or get promoted. The simplest explanation is the best one really. Quit your rumour mongering and read up CAP413 or something.