PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oil, Money, and Military Might
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2002, 09:12
DrSyn

Man of the Marsh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

In Tor Wot , spot-on! Conspiracy theorists have emerged in every decade that I have been around. Before the Internet, they produced magazines which sometimes achieved cult status, and even a few bob for their publishers, perish the thought!

Somewhere in the plethora of posts and links provided by I. M. Esperto dwell a few truths which, in time, will prove to be nailed down to nothing more than Sven Sixtoo's astute observation. It is a sad fact of life that most government "agencies" in the Free World (and the USA) have been operating as ever-increasingly constipated bureaucracies. They are loaded with "corporate" chiefs unable to make a decision for fear of offending their paymasters or the PC lobby.

As there has been so much publicity about the forewarnings from Mossad, etc, without public denial, there is a real probablility that a cock-up on the lines of Sven's theory will come to light after the final analysis. After all, they are still trying to blame one of the most unforgivable acts of military incompetence and negligence in modern history, Pearl Harbour, on a Presidential conspiracy to force the USA into WW2! A similarity may not be out of order with the WTC tragedy.

The real truth is that the system is only wonderful when portrayed in Hollywood movies. The real guys and gals on the line go out and pick up the pieces left behind by the incompetents.

Whatever Esperto's favoured authors, such as Ms Raines, are on, I would venture that it can only be obtained legally by doctor's prescription. Mind you, it also provides a pretty income when published in the media ---- nice work if you can get it!