PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Recon Marine
Thread: US Recon Marine
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2001, 15:02
Tigs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people are really starting to irritate me on this thread.

KBF you haven't said anything wrong mate, you are intitled to your opinion.

Fobotsco, that was one of the most obsequious replies I have seen. Nobody was associating you with KBF. You write and say "I disassociate myself from his comments", do you think we are all sat after reading KBF's post thinking "MMM I bet Fobotsco thinks like that too".

West Coast I have worked on mil ops with the USA for years. By the sounds of it you are better of staying on the West Coast, for you understand UK policy as much as you claim that KBF understands yours. What are you talking about "the White supremists in Glasgow killing off minorities". I think one person has been killed and one injured (I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong), the gangs in LA murder 5 on a good day and 12 on a bad day. When you talk of the gangs, it seems that you are proud that at "least they are allowed to travel abroad whilst we ban football hooligans from doing the same", your statement amazes me, what on earth do you mean? You also make a fairly sweeping statement that all KBF's countrymen distance themselves from him (are you convinced of this by Fobotsco? I think from your last post that it is you that is actually writing to get a reaction.

Liam G stick to singing songs. Before you start quoting an officers duty, and stating how close US and UK defence policy is, think about what you say. Our policy is very similar, when the US want it to be. Now after the US has suffered the dreadful tradgedy of Sept 11 and terrorism has been well and tuely brought to it's doorstep, it decides to go on a war against global terrorism, and quite rightly we back them, the sooner it is cleansed the better. But I do not recall the US wanting to send Delta force into Northern Ireland during the atrocities there. Did you know that Several thousand people have been killed there Liam and West Coast?, London has been bombed many times and it has all been fed by money (around $30 million a year) from the US. Now that the US chooses, it is all wrong and bank accounts of terrorist organisations have been frozen, it's just a pity we did not have a "similar" policy years ago. What would you do Liam? carpet bomb Belfast or Crossmaglen? I don't think so.

West Coast, I support the US and the current fight against terrorism, but don't you start hitting us with this "White Supremist S***" it has got nothing to do with the post by KBF. I wonder if Fobotsco would now like to disassociate himself with your last post aswell?

[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: Tigs ]