PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Recon Marine
Thread: US Recon Marine
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2001, 04:40
West Coast

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts
KBF
Re-read your initial post and try to tell me its not inflamatory. Your right to an opinion and to express it is without question. Your right to be taken seriously however is based on the credability of your arguement, not on your right to hit the post button. Each of your points looked to raise dander and nothing else. You preached about the gangs in LA killing each other, what does that have to do with US foreign policy you keep harping on, how is it differant to the white supremists killing immigrants in Glasgow? Again if you want to discuss it, do so in an adult manner. When however you preach from your pulpit as if it doesn't exist in the UK, firstly pisses me off(until I figured out that was your cause for posting)and it makes you look like a hypocrite. How is it your providence to criticise us when in your backyard the same is happening? If you want to dicuss gangs in LA for some off the wall reason, have at it but dont pretend your not experiencing the same. This but one point but it is endemic of your post and other posts in the past. Indeed your own countrymen try to distance themselves from you. I give props when due, you last post was written in a rational manner but does little to unconvince me that your not trolling for a fight.