PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TNT Liege, what is it like?
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2007, 03:53
sergiokl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interview

Well! Just a Sim ride on the 747-400. Non Typerated two ILS with a go around thereafter a Engine Failure and another ILS fullstop. Typerated 1 ILS and 1 VOR all in FRA. All with FD. Nice Guys but a little strange. Next step is a profile in LIEGE with 186 Psy. questions (in responsibility of the University of LIEGE) and then I will be able to ask personal questions. All in all I think good company but a lot of work to do since they are expecting their 4th 744 in January. Keep you updated!
Cheers, Sergio
Hello Sacha, not very smart to start criticise the people of TNT , who interviewed you on a public forum. Bravo.
You forget to mentioned that the Go Around was due to a LH B744 on the runway
Strange but have a nice day
Sorry if I got something wrong but I didnīt want to criticise anyone. As I said!! Nice guys. As I felt it a little at bit strange at some point why wouldnīt I be able to say that.
The rest is just to give others a little expression of what to expect when they get invited. I would have been glad if I have had some infos.
So again sorry if I offended someone but this was really not my intention.
Sergio
Oh, and if anyone sees criticizm here maybe he can tell me where if have hidden it!!!

Last edited by sergiokl; 11th Nov 2007 at 16:20.