PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Great PO/5Y Debate
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2007, 14:09
mercpc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally, I hope everyone in the industry calls. Then they can compare all the downloads of facts here to what Bobb says and what the Atlas MEC says.

A public airing out might keep everyone here more honest.

Since this forum was used to publish confidential information of crew members on an illegal scab list with no denunciation by the Polar MEC (Bobb H. in particular) about the act, let alone him not taking any responsibility for the confidential information being leaked by him or his committee personnel in itself tells me he condoned it. I'm sorry, a statement of "I can't control all of my crew members" by Bobb is just a poor excuse and poor leadership in his responsibilities indicating he condoned it also. Not showing up, calling in, or being represented at the recent Alternative Hearing on that list is another. So much easier to scream "SCAB" and list names than prove it the right way. Kind of like being asked "when did you stop beating your wife and kids" of those accused of being scabs.

This kind of behavior continues on many other subjects already discussed on this thread and others.

Last edited by mercpc9; 8th Nov 2007 at 14:27.