PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2007, 11:38
sukigirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I try to be a silent reader of this thread and not post to many of my comments, however I am amazed and also cringing at the immaturity of some of our crew.

Comments like incentives for mco, mia for example .... everyone has flights they like dislike for different reasons but we are no longer in high school being bribed by our parents to do our schoolwork. This is the real world of employment, In every job there are tasks that employees probably hate doing. I could go on with many more examples of childish demands of the company but I dont want to start getting into a 'tit for tat' scenario. However I feel that these are the comments that are letting us down and showing the crew in a bad light.

I will say though to posters in this forum from other depts, please do not tar us with the same brush by applying all your personal comments to all of us. comments about the cars we drive, where we drink etc are not helpfull and cause more bad feeling. I can understand why you may feel crew are being selfish and some are, but you could have your depts represented by a union also, and perhaps you should, as clearly and understandably you were unhappy with your latest pay offer. As it has been pointed out many times now only around 30% of crew have voted to reject the offer, There are still a number of us who are happy to accept the latest deal, not to strike and keep everyones jobs secure and not to forget our pax happy.