PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Great PO/5Y Debate
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2007, 00:09
WhaleFR8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bourne in bed with AAWH and their minion Cato, say it ain't so........ Look at the great CBA they negotiated, look at the great deal they're getting in STN. And let's not talk about the gateway travel. Man your off base on that one. You owe an apology. heh-heh
hmmmm... lets see. Polar has won a single grievance. They have never actually filed any grievance other than scope grievances. The one grievance they won caused the actual firing of all but a handful of FEs. Their crew force is less than half what it was when this MEC and Hair took over. They are down to 5 aircraft (the -200 and 416MC belong to Atlas). Atlas pilots will never be wearing a Polar uniform - but I am certain, if they want to keep flying for AAWW, that the Polaroids WILL be wearing an Atlas uniform.

So tell me again which leadership is the right one?

....and what happened today - was that noise we all heard the sound of the Judge actually spanking Bobb?

So many being made to look so stupid by so few
742 - it is much worse than you think. Of all the Polaroid screen names that post here, there are actually only two people doing so. At least Merc and I are different people and only post under one screen name apiece.