PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2007, 20:51
jnr light blub tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have an idea

lets tie all cabin crew into a 5 year deal, pay them 5% and if they leave before that date they pay it all back.. that way they commit to the company...

or give the 'waste of space/base' back, sell what we dont lease and give that to the crew as a payrise.

im only joking !!! but the crew HAVE changed in past 10 years i have been here, there was a time when we all worked for the same company, making 'virgin' the best airline to fly... but that has all gone !!!

BUT what do the crews have to work with, aircraft with old fashion ife, the upper class brand has been stripped right back to a few packs of polo's and a silver pen. with cabins that look old and tired. crew down on every flight. the list goes on and on BUT !!!!!!

i do feel for you all, and i belive if you all stick together you will get something back, but as past posts have said a union is a union and you do not have that, only 50% and that is not enough

but remember, if you want other depts to surport you, don't bring in pay from other depts like cabin tech's
some of us are in this company for life!!!! and what you do will hurt our families too!!!#

good luck