PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An epileptic pilot could be flying in India??
Old 5th Nov 2007, 21:33
getsetgo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
layman and aviation

Navrekar…when I saw your topic (cut and paste job) as a layman I understood it as some body is trying to malign his own fellow worker at his work place.
I hope your job helps the ppruners. At the same time I wish it is also helpful for your fellow colleagues.
From some of the replies in the thread what I understand that many others read the newspaper articles but they refrained to do the way you did.
And they are equally updated with the newspapers, your working environment
And other means of information.

Certainly with 25 years in the job nobody will put his fellow buddies in cut and paste manner, and then get away by saying sorry to them, some times its not the just individual and his immediate family but all who are in the same profession are like one family.(mostly).

With due respect to your 25 years in the job and working in so many countries like a rolling stone, it can happen if the employer is not liking the attitude and fires, then no choice but to move to next country.
As far as my spelling check…..this job is done by my secretary.

And I am typing from a keyboard which does not have English characters keys.
(So it’s hard to catch-up with proper words)
This keyboard is different and is another language which you won’t understand.

Your thought is very positive to help ppruners, but action not really so,
And if it was substantiated with some substance and that would have really be nice.
Because newspapers every body reads.