PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Security, MORs and CHIRP
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2007, 15:04
Symbian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best way to treat some of these so called security monkeys is to play them at their own game i.e. soon as one of them is rude to me I ask to see their supervisor and manager and have on occasion called the police to make a complaint of abusive behaviour. Exactly what those clowns would do to us if we were to talk to them in a condescending manner. It works every time as they do not have the savvy to start a war of words especially if they involve more than one syllable.

I off course then file an ASR,(MOR if serious) CHIRP if above a minor fracas and always fill out a complaint form and send to D of T its available for download from their site. Finally I get names and file a report via my base manager.

I’m glad to say I have a reputation for been a complete pain in the arse at my local airfield security cell and I am very proud of that. It also has the added benefit of being treated with respect every time I go through as they know me to well to push their luck.

Above all stay within the rules and there is not a dammed thing they can do when you start creating a scene at the way you have been treated.