PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei Airlines
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2007, 10:56
4PW's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just back from Dubai, where I saw one of the boys from RBA, also on a layover. G'day M(ate). Hope things work out for youse fellas back there in the Abode of Peace, for it was indeed such a place when I first turned up. I have many good memories of my time in Brunei, though, to be fair, the last few years of my tenure were not that great. Nothing to do with the people. More to do with what I was trying to achieve, and couldn't. It was only when speaking to me mate that I realised how many great people the airline has working for it, still. I tend to forget names at the best of times and, having moved on, the names of those I left behind in RBA have largely slipped my mind these last few years. Wasn't until jaw-boning with 'so and so' yesterday that I realised there are some very sound characters still there. Got a lot to say about that, really. Having come in from a great session of kiting this arvo, I am positively brimming with good will and hope to sprinkle some kind words for you all. Hang in there fellas. It'll all work out in the end.