PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Upgrades suspended in QR ?
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 21:37
shneidertrophy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for once I have to agree with PITA man...ETIHAD is becoming an increasingly temptative alternative!

While the current management is hiding behind closed doors, waiting untill the new team takes over in 2008, the frustration is growing among everybody!

Lately I havent done 1 single flight, without somebody complaining!

LM...well well....he was caught pants down, flirting with the people from thales while cashing in on his bonus! This and other fraudulent activities are being held against him. Appaerently his family was planning to take over the company, all of them are under investigation now!

Will be replaced by a brit apparently...guy with no longhaul experience but affiiliated to the UK CAA. The Nigels are coming!

AJ...resigned and allegedly out of the office in 2008! Questions remains...who will replace him.?

senior guys and 777....well, CEO wanted only people with widebody experience to go on the 777. Both Ticma and vasgo have no widebody experience, except for the respectable size of their bellies! Is this a correct reason...I dont think so! Can we do anything about it....NOPE!

Massive it will be indeed.....Effective waits to be seen....long lasting for sure not, as the average lifespan of a management guy here is about 12 months! ( except the boss and SSS)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!