PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 17:27
scoobydooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin CSS - nice to see you back again

It's very spooky or you have an evil twin that posts on cc.com in exactly the same size, color and uncommon Verdana font and 4 minutes earlier and exactly the same text ... perhaps you were seperated at birth and there will be a tearful reunion on a flight soon - Imagine the odds of that that you both work for the same company and one of you is a CSS and the other an FSM !!!

Virgin CSS post
we are now going to be voting for strike.
I will be voting that we don't go on strike. I voted yes for this offer.
If the majorty vote yes to strike and it goes ahead I will be stopping my union membership and will be going to work to help as virgin get as many flights out as poss. I would urge all other memebers who voted yes this time round to do the same.
Virgin FSM post on cc.com
we are now going to be voting for strike.
I will be voting that we don't go on strike. I voted yes for this offer.
If the majorty vote yes to strike and it goes ahead I will be stopping my union membership and will be going to work to help virgin get as many flights out as poss. I would urge all other memebers who votes yes this time round to do the same.

Or I hope that Virgin request a reballot due to the post backlog.
I think the 60% that voted no are fools. They have not only shot themselves in the foot but also every other person who works for Virgin and also our customers.
Unfortunately I stand by my previous observations with regard to your posts - sorry !