PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Christianity in the Military - more
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2001, 23:50
The Mistress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1312 - a QR?

1. I'm still here. I'm not running anywhere. How dare you even suggest otherwise.

2. You seem to feel that you are a victim. You've been the subject of an investigation. Snap. Try f*cking witch hunt, that would be nearer the mark! Try it TWICE and see how it feels.

3. Yes, I know my local God Squad only too well. I child minded for them for hundreds of hours. Fed their children - offered to take them out on outings etc - all for nought pounds and nought pence. I did it because I thought they were friends and neighbours. When I needed THEM they sh@t on me from a great height. D*x, *ng*s, R*b, you know who you are. I'll never forgive your deeds or your words because they are, simply, unforgivable.

4. My opening question seems to have offended you. After all you have said to me that's just tough sh*t.

5. My experience of spineless, pathetic excuses for human beings hiding behind Christianity extends beyond my local RAF Church to the Church in my local town and their associates.

I'm not too keen on a local Sci-Fi writer either. But there you go.

Unfortunately, I seem to have come across a large number of people who seem to have great difficulty in separating fact from untrue malicious gossip from half-baked anorexic idiots. Hey, but that's local, personal, and 1312 doesn't know what I'm talking about

Now, 1312, if you want the original topic restored, write to the Moderators and do it yourself.

Is that clear enough?

Yours with love and compassion TM