PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Christianity in the Military - more
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2001, 20:58
The Mistress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Danny said is in quotes above. I did not delete it at all - I have cut and pasted it from Jet Blast. Read the thread properly before jumping on someone. That was precisely 1312's problem yesterday. He very quickly became very offensive over something I never said My views on religion in fact border on the atheist side of the Church of England. I would never declare myself a Christian. I was born into and raised in the Church of England, that's all.

I have been harangued outside my own home by an Evangelist whom I once thought of as a friend. That experience taught me never to shove my religious views (or lack of) down anyone else's throat. It's truly nauseating to be on the receiving end when you don't agree.

He also now is telling me what the issue was! I know what my original post said and what my original point was. 1312 clearly didn't.

If you want to call me names fine, that puts your maturity into question. Yes, this is a public forum and that is precisely why I deleted the thread! I am entitled to a point of view without the abuse I received yesterday.

I will not be bullied into silence by 1312 or by you. Nor should any other Pruner be squeezed out because they disagree with someone who chooses to be rude to them.

When I said 1312 was speaking bolleaux - I meant his personal comments about me, and that's all. His views on the Church are his own and he is entitled to state them. His personal comments about me are precisely that and I will deal with them as I choose.

What would you like me to put on my personal profile - my full name, address and telephone number? After you