PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2007, 20:17
ncleflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ginga Worm - I do think before pressing that submit button look at my previous posts, my predicitions are very rarely wrong, this is probably due to many years in the airline industry. I suspect more than yourself.

Not sure where you get your info from in your last rant when calling WOW a tupenny hapenny operation as WOW have been very successful in niche markets from the Southwest. I have flown with them on many occasions and found them very well organised and put some of the bigger airlines to shame. As for your suggestion of using the train you have never obviously sat for 8 hours on Virgin cross country to the Southwest and when was the last time the UK coach route was reliable especially so over long distances.

Lets give new routes the benefit of the doubt, it serves no purpose to be critical of a route as soon as its announced, this one should prove successful given the time taken by road or rail to get to the Southwest. However I suggest that we see some passenger figures before been so negative and critical.