PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Apache/Tornado navs
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2001, 06:10
Helmut Visorcover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Strobin, probably makes us closer to being in the military than yourself and your union card. It certainly isn't 1940 you know. I don't care how many times you go up diddly up, up, your all still gits.

Just how many pongo's have you worked with on your planet? Tattooed and pierced we may be but we make do with what is given to us. Hands tied so to speak.

I must say that the likes of TqNrT4Ng are not the voice of the majority so don't tar us all with the same brush jobby.

Variety equals experience in lots of different fields as opposed to I/C pony club and a panache for wearing headdress in an interesting way.

Before you start white noising, I have had the pleasure of working with The Royal Air Force for an extended period of time, a time that was, to say the least interesting. May I compare it to pulling teeth. Good plan, 5hite execution.

Shop floor level (Flt Lt and below, on the whole top blokes) but go above that and the pyramid appears to have the co-ordination of a house brick (apart from Moose that is!)

Strobin, when do you qualify as Firefly/day/VMC and get your wings?

You can't possibly be one of those top blokes who has served in HM Forces for a period any greater than 0.5 with the attitude you have as most of your posts have the slant of a juvenile wannabe with a very thin log book containing mostly civilian marks.