PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2007, 22:43
MUFC_fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for that.

There are some differences such as the aircraft type. In '06 I'm guessing you travelled on either the 772 or 332 which are not the current standard of service that are available on the MAN-DXB sectors. Obviously, it seems you have had a bad experience but I have heard rave reviews off of other people which is obviously what you also heard before you travelled.

I looked at travelling with SQ but they were simply too expensive. I would certainly have chosen them had I felt the extra £500 per person was worth it but only the new A380 'Class beyond first' would force me to hand over the extra money!

I also looked at travelling with BA. Alot of people slate them especially the press, but never have I heard a bad word or have experienced a bad experience with the airline after leaving Heathrow. Having the opportunity to travel with 'The World's favourite airline' from the new T5 will certainly come soon enough but again not for the extra money!

Looks like I'll be sampling the EK product and will look to book soon. Thanks for all your help. Does anybody know which lounge the EK business passengers use?

Thanks.