PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet buys GB Airways
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2007, 16:09
jetjockey737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PABS that was a joke right. BA citiexpress was not BA...by any stretch!

Yeah roster stability is better than a couple of months ago, but my level of knackeredness is also stable. 700 hrs a year my arse, always rostered over 80 hrs personally...this month is great 98.35 in 28 days!!!!!! Get changed onto HCT alot and with my leave etc am running at approx 830 hrs a year on average.

I really do feel for the GB guys, it sounded like a lovely airline and was one of the last name not a number type outfits.

Easy is alright but not great. CP pay deal just accepted. Based on the company saying that they couldnt afford a better one due to market forces etc...or maybe they wanted our payrise to spend 100 odd million on another airline to earn those hard working shareholders and directors even more money!

Oh well better go, off to bed soon (before the kids) for the 3rd time this week at 8pm. Only 2 more earlies after tomorrow...then a whole three days off to recover before my 5 four sector days next week!

Lets not wrap the company up in cotton wool, it is what it is. None of my friends who have left regret it...I dont regret joining, but I am looking forward to leaving! Just a small matter of some share money to wait for!

All the best to all the GB crews....the people at EZY are great. The company is not!