PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJS Pilots - 97% vote for Protected Industrial Action
Old 26th Oct 2007, 00:46
blaster666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What what is it you DO want !!??

Well done my colleagues for your unity. I am neither a new pilot or a member of The Wan#!ers Umbrella and not covered by the threatened action as I preferred to sit down and discuss what NJS needed for me to give THEM so they could give ME an AWA over 5 years to keep pace (outrun) the inevitable growth of CPI under the ALP (NOTE: that is not criiticism of the ALP but will be a fact).

So I understand the chestbeaters now have legal permission to go along with their rhetoric but what is it they want other than a TWU logo on their document - and what are they willing to give so they won't send their company under along the way ???????????????

No.....hang on......you are allowed to wear what you want instead of a uniform so why not just on strike AND wear your costume of choice (which I am sure will be a clown suit with a big red nose) so you can audition for your next job at the same time !!!

Seriously though - good luck in any case - I understand why you are doing what you are doing - just don't think you need to be doing it.