PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet buys GB Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2007, 19:47
Evel Knievel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thing is stormin' Norm' I doubt it! No snobbery, whining or moaning about the colour of a uniform, and the guys and gals at EZY it seems are top level folk, arms wide open to welcome in a load of new comers.

Thats great, but until I get any more info from the company I see it as,

Reduced company pension contributions,

More flying hours (yeah I know they all say they don't but we're contracted to 775)

Reduced staff travel concessions (gb get concessions on the whole one world alliance)

Less time off!! Yes really, with our longer 2 sector days you end up working less days per month than 5/3 5/4 and still doing 775, and call me a lazy sod if you please but I for one would rather do a TFS or PFO or SSH and sit up there like a lemon chatting up the girls, drinking tea, talking crap, munching on club food and looking out the window than going up and down like a yo-yo into really busy airspace.

I'm not moaning (really I'm not just telling it like it is on the GB side of the fence) and maybe I'll be convinced when I've heard all that is to be said, but for the mean time I've always chosen to stay at Gb beacause I like it there!!