PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet buys GB Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2007, 18:21
Airbourne-Adamski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to gree with SEAT1APLEASE, always chose BA to the canaries. Had a wonderful flight back from GC a few months ago. Certainly won't go EZY.
I actually dislike their attitude to pax, lack of club, lack of food...I could go on. Who'd have thought the CEO of BA could dismantle his own airline with such ease.

Not everybody thinks Easyjet are wonderful.

On another point, the canaries tourism board are trying to encourage more 'high quality' tourists to their islands, so I'm pretty sure they won't be pleased. Five hours on an easyjet cramped flight? No thanks.
As a EZY crew member I would very much like to know what evidence you have regarding our 'attitude to pax'. If it is from experience then i am sorry for that, and would say it would be a isolated incident as I know easyjet strive and work very hard to provide high standards in customer service.

If it is not from experiance or no evidence then i can not see why you have any right to have a go us at ezy.

And from another one of your comments
On another point, the canaries tourism board are trying to encourage more 'high quality' tourists to their islands, so I'm pretty sure they won't be pleased. Five hours on an easyjet cramped flight? No thanks.
Are you saying you are of the 'high quality tourist' and that people who work for a low cost brand and those that fly a low cost brand are below you and not good enough?

Ok we might not have business class but i promise you one thing

If you come on one of my flights or my colleges flights you will get off with a smile on your face because we want to give our passengers the best service possible and we take PRIDE in working for easyjet.