PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet buys GB Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2007, 17:55
UP and Down Operator

Have to gree with SEAT1APLEASE, always chose BA to the canaries. Had a wonderful flight back from GC a few months ago. Certainly won't go EZY.
I actually dislike their attitude to pax, lack of club, lack of food...I could go on. Who'd have thought the CEO of BA could dismantle his own airline with such ease.

Not everybody thinks Easyjet are wonderful.

On another point, the canaries tourism board are trying to encourage more 'high quality' tourists to their islands, so I'm pretty sure they won't be pleased. Five hours on an easyjet cramped flight? No thanks.
What a comment. Take the british off the Canarias and there will mostly be quality people left, but that has nothing to do with who is flying them to or from their destinations. If you don't like to fly with "the people" then go with someone else, and regarding our staff then you sound like you have never flown with us. Majority of all crews here are excellent

I have been with several other companies before I joined EZY, and this is by far the most pleasant and enjoyable company so far. It might not suit everybody and that is fine, but if you don't like it then just close the door and go,- noone will blame you.

For those who decide to join us at EZY, then a very warm welcome to you all. I am sure you will be met with smiles and positive attitudes regardless of where you will end up being based, and I will be suprised if you will be dissapointed about the daily life in EZY. It is a very warm and friendly outfit with good standards all over. And if you can, then please bring over some better pensions and crew meals (though that should be solved as we write, with change to gate gourmet). Nothing is perfect, but that is just the shear facts of life