PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Pilot watches ??
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2007, 10:12
Spamcan defender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eharding
There are? - in that case, if you're about to post pictures of them to the thread, do the decent thing and warn us in advance so we can turn the contrast on the monitors down - I think your last post has burnt out a couple of pixels on mine already.
Sorry to burst your bubble but if you look back to the first page you'll find post 5 by opencirrus619 has the 7reitling image I copied plus a few more shiny watches. So I am guilty of using an image already used by another user.

Originally Posted by eharding
Indeed, I was suggesting nothing of the sort - rather, I was implying that you have a crashing lack of taste - a completely different matter.
sorry you feel that way but quite frankly I really don't give a s##t.So your Mr Tasteful...I congratulate you sir on your stunning achievement.
To conclude. .....
To the original poster,buy a watch that you like mate that will serve your purpose and your budget.If your only going to use it for flying that's one thing but if its your main watch then you might have different needs and purchase accordingly. Only don't post pics of it on here as eharding might take exception and get the hump.

Spamcan

Last edited by Spamcan defender; 25th Oct 2007 at 11:31.