PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 19:54
Virgin89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Scoobs,

Your wish list is not one that I would see as a bad thing and I do agree with you.

I also think that in time and it has to be time from where we are now your wish list will be answered.

4.8% for this year, you got that in this deal
RPI for next year, well you got that too,

Varible manning was never on the table to begin with, however I agree should form part of the next pay negs.

Crew down pay I also agree with. We need to be more rewarded for crew down as we still deliver the same service under the conditions of not having the amount of crew that we should have, so yes am 100% behind this. Again the union never brought this too the table so perhaps we should feed back to them that this is a number 1 priority in the next pay negs.

RPI is what we wanted in this deal and we got it in the end, without hardly any gives.

Your package is a good one Scooby and one that I would like to see fully implimented. For now we have some of that, so why not let's make the union see that the rest is what we want in the next deal.

The union never canvassed us to see what we want. Any union should sit down with groups of crew of all ranks to gain feedback to what their expectations are for a current deal. They never did this and did give mixed messages.

I can't tell you what to vote. It's clear what you've already most probably voted. It's your choice and you put across a very good point.

I think your wish list is acceptable and getting half of that now and working on the others to me is worth vioting yes for. It's a good company to work for, gives a good lifestyle and lets admit it we go to work 5 times per month, not on a daily basis.

I enjoy reading your posts. They are put across in a very constructive manner.

Take care
x