View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2007, 12:48
south coast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are truely a fool.

Perhaps you should read what I wrote earlier:

Hey Jamex...
Yes, you won, congrats.

Thats the difference between us, you would be whining like you wouldnt believe if it had been the other way round, probably claiming racism.
**was a joke at the new South Africa**

We accept it, I am not 100% sure one way or the other if it was a try, but either way, nothing will change the facts this morning.

But bear one thing in mind, you will not have Jake White, half your team is going to play in Europe as of the coming season and will probably never play as the same team again, your rugby/sport is rotten with politics and from being world champs, there is only one way to go...(ask England)
**making fun of England winning the previos World Cup, only to fall from grace to loosing to everyone**

Also, not an excuse, a fact. You guys played good rugby throughout the competition, but you had only 2 games against a recognised team, both those games were against England.
**thought the above statement was praising of SA, and a fact of your route to the final**

The top half of the competition had New Zealand, Australia, England and France in it, your half had, SA, Argentina, Fiji and ...(cant remember who it was, Scotland perhaps- but that just goes to show) a much easier route to the final.

I know that is luck of the draw and we would all rather the easier route to the final, but not even I claim England has been near a competetive side since the last World cup final, so I think you can thank your lucky stars it was against England in the final and not France or NZ.
**just the truth**

So, on reflection, you are worthy winners and you should be proud and enjoy it, but arrogance is not a pleasant traite.
**praise for SA again**

My next post...

ha ha ha...

bathtub, your last comment let me know who you are.

i didnt realise you were only 47 though, that was agenuine surprise.

to round it off, looks like the englishman in the final of the snooker is also about to lose to a guy from hong kong!
**taking the p*ss out of ourselves for loosing at something else**

at least we had an empire and we will always be your imperial masters...

Then you said...

This started out as a light-hearted, humerous, celebration of the Springboks RWC win. You, Southcoast, chose to whinge, whine and carry on like a petulant brat!

Thats exactly what I was doing, it was you who started with such comments as copied below from your previous post of whining and writing in a condasending manner.

Have a read of what you said...
you would notice the toes touching the white stuff called a "touch-line", this BEFORE the ball is grounded. When you touch the line, BEFORE grounding the ball, you are "in touch", follow so far? Ever heard the saying "the touch-line belongs to the linesman?" Check your rulebook, mate. This is a game the poms supposedly invented. The IRB is in Dublin, Ireland. The UK guys write the rules or have the most influence on them. Dont whinge when those same pesky rules bite you in the back-side!! Anyway, the player who "created" the try that wasnt, should have been in the sin-bin for the unnecessary shove on Montgomery. No doubt, his intention was never to injure our kicker!! Even HAD the try been awarded and even HAD Jonny converted, not necesarily a given as he had been kicking poorly the whole series, the score would have been 15-13 in favour of the Springboks!!! If referee decisions were always perfect, the 'Boks win record over the last 12 years would've looked a lot better. You guys gloated over your fifty pointer in 2002 where you played a 14 man 'bok side which was down to 13 men for ten minutes of the game at one point. You didnt think we were going to leave it there, did you now? When our team has beaten your team four times in one season, then I think the best team won the cup. Why not graciously concede the point and get on with it.

Had enough of this, was supposed to be a topic with some banter, but obviously Jamex doesnt understand what that is...

Thanks for highlighting the spelling mistake below.

Last edited by south coast; 22nd Oct 2007 at 14:08.