PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta and other wet lease companies, how are they likely to ride the storm?
Old 3rd Oct 2001, 13:32
Flybob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
411a. The consensus of opinion is that you are full of it. And who am I to disagree. If you manage to take your head out of your ar## long enough to actually read what I posted in my last script you will find that I actually made clear reference to the heavy FAA presence at MZJ. What I did not do was imply that this was in ref to anything the aforementioned Airline was doing or indeed that the maintenance facility was under investigation. One can only presume that was your intention. The FAA, as I am SURE you know, are investigating "primarily" the work carried out on a certain UK registered 747 cargo aircraft, the owners of which are currently sueing the facility. All this and more has been openly discussed in many publications and is NOT news. The other complaints I am led to believe are restricted to work COMPLETED by "the facility", or should I say not completed, and not procedures used by customers.
From the amount of Jibberish you are spouting I would have to presume you are a disgruntled ex employee not only of the MZJ parent company but also the Airline mentioned. Strongly suggest you get better informed, then get a life.
Have a nice day!