PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2007, 14:39
scoobydooo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get advise on the 2% thing. Ask the union, Ask the CAB.
Dont need to already know, but thanks for the advice.

I forgot to ask you, you mentioned,

Before anyone says it. I am NOT someone from the office. I am a CSS and want a decent pay rise but we have to be realistic.. VS have now met us and we need to VOTE YES or this time next year you may not be working for VS as we won't be around. For your own sake and everyone else that works at VS VOTE YES.
Yet in another post you said;

Listen to YOUR union. You pay them to do a job and they have now done it. Accept it or it will be a tough time ahead wheather it be at VS or looking for another job.
should that not have been;

Listen to OUR union. WE pay them to do a job and they have now done it. Accept it or it will be a tough time ahead wheather it be at VS or looking for another job.

are you really a CSS, seems like you are talking about the crew as if they are the 3rd party ? - no offence just the way your english is worded in that post.

Also your post to striker
No your not an FSM and by voting no you may never be.
You have voted no without reading a letter from LM that has some info in there you may need to know.
Well that says a lot about your attitude towards Virgin and your job.
Maybe you should be a manager, sounds like the sort of think I would expect them to say , why should striker have waited for a letter that he/she had no idea was coming - actually I dont know anyone else who has received it yet either (how did you know it was coming ?) , I mean I know selection is tough but reading the future.... the latest in Virgin flare !?