PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2007, 13:55
VIRGIN CSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No your not an FSM and by voting no you may never be.
You have voted no without reading a letter from LM that has some info in there you may need to know.
Well that says a lot about your attitude towards Virgin and your job.

I am so fed up of going to work and working with crew that have been in the company for less that 5 mins and they are demanding a massive pay rise.

There are FSMs and CSSs out there who have been here for years and years and they know that this is the most realistic offer we can get without the airline folding.

Maybe its time that Virgin started employing people that can see a big picture and not just a little one.

Vote yes or no its your choice but know all the facts unlike some crew who are just going to have voted no without knowing everything.

Believe me if a no vote comes through and then we vote no on strike which may happen then all we will get is 2% and the union cant do a thing about it.

Believe me times will be tough if we vote no.
Virgin know we are a big enough group to stand our ground which we have done. VS are very worried about the airline if we vote no and then yes to strike. You should be too. This is the best offer accept it.

Listen to YOUR union. You pay them to do a job and they have now done it. Accept it or it will be a tough time ahead wheather it be at VS or looking for another job.

Most of the things I worte in my other post came from a Union reps mouth. In regard to us getting 2% if we voted no to strike that will be comminucated soon.

VK is costing more than they thought that is why they are thinking about ending it.

What I heard was not a sales pitch it was facts that affect us.