PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Transat
Thread: Air Transat
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2007, 22:08
Donkey497

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Guys,

This thread is the best thing I've read in a long time. Makes me wish I could get R.C.A Farce on cable over here. Thanks to one and all for the best laugh I've had today.

BUT, on a serious note, as Self Loading Freight, I've suffered what Dash6to8 described from cabin crew on AT. Previous to that I've always had great experiences flying EDI/YYZ with AT but after the last time when all but two of the cabin crew spent the entire flight speaking french, ignoring anyone speaking english and criticising the accents of the few in the cabin, myself included, who spoke french and ignoring our requests.

Pissing off an entire cabin full of tired, hungry scottish holidaymakers is not the smartest of moves at any time and I have to admit that I was not surprised when one of the male stewards ended up on the wrong side of an argument groundside.

I loved flying AT, up to then I had them on a par with BA at their best , but that one flight just soured me so much that it will take a lot before I fly AT again - I'll take my chances with Fireballs 1 & 2 instead.

Keep hup zee standaa of zee posts an zis could be sumzing good.