PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So where are all the jobs then?
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2007, 02:20
Always Moving

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The World Is Uk?

After reading Airbus Girl I had to write a comment...

Seams that the pprune forum is only about the UK.
I do not want to get into how and why you driving a bus, but you are a girl and that matters, company love to hire girls. So like you say let's be all a bit more humble. (please do not take it personal)

Mergers...yes they are not good for anyone, only the share holders.

Asia market expanding, YES, taking over the world.... I doubt it, if you knew how things are in Asia you will not be afraid at all, it will take decades if not century for this people to get their stuff together. BELIEVE me! the longer I am here the longer I think is going to take, I could write a funny (after the fact, when it happens is infuriating) book of things that happened in Asia.

In the bright side, this is the best times in aviation ever! new planes, new avionics-information systems, new everything!

Attitude should matter, and I think in everything but the airlines matters, who wants to work with an asshole, but I think to the airlines the only thing it matters is money, because I have seen a lot of assholes getting jobs with them.

Please new guys! check the spelling on your CV, organize it so the receiver does not have to search for what license from what country you have(modify it to fit the job that you are applying for), how much times you have in what, and please when you have an interview, be as serious as you can be, I have been on some, lately that they thought I was their buddy or something.

Good luck!