PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Upgrades suspended in QR ?
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 11:31
Sgnr de L'Atlantique

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What can I say? What can I say?

All I can see is that it does not look good at all, in any aspect!

Once more, the CEO is getting involved in Flight Ops decision making. In the past this has always lead to the wrong results!

Blocking FOs in the right seat will just aggravate the entire problem, as the experienced FOs will leave for greener pastures and fast track upgrades. As a result the seats will be filled with useless captains from god knows where ( just look at the relationship between the rising number of incidents on all fleets vs the number of low quality DEC intakes) and unexperienced FOs/SOs or whatever you want to call them.

In general, the level of the training department will sink even lower....

And as a result, the holes in the swiss cheese will finally all line up and we ALL know what that means!

I have given this outfit several years of my life, hoping it will pay of at the end! If all these rumours are the truth, I am afraid I have made an incredibly wrong decision!

Time to do some damage contraol and throw in the towel while its not too late...

I do not want to go looking for a job once the airlines name is blemished due to incredibly POOR management...