PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2007, 14:34
virginracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everybody,
just thought i had to respond to a couple of recent posts on this thread,

well as to some leaving the union, virgin would like nothing better! without a union they could pretty much do as they please with us that would be a big step back to the dark ages.

Also i was one of the crew that went along to the Park inn hotel at lhr this week to give my views on the pay offer (This was advertised on i-fly and open to everybody who would like to attend) Only six of us bothered to attend, where was everybody else!!!

And i have to say that i have benefited from a couple of things that the union have done for me and everybody else. Firstly i found myself in a spot of bother with virgin (Downroute) and had to attend a Disciplinary hearing, without their support i well could have been out of a job. What about when we got to have our nine days off when we have leave in a month and holiday pay which we now get, and i'm sure there are other things which we now benifit from which we didn't have before the Union

Am i worth more, well yes i am but we all have to be responsible and sensible with where we go now!! so for me i have to vote yes

Last edited by virginracer; 6th Oct 2007 at 19:17.