PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2007, 12:25
tinkerbelle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin fun - you live in a dream world By the sounds of it you are being paid a pilots salary if you have enough money left every month to pay your bills and come out HAPPY and smiling. I have been with Virgin quite a few years and still every month I struggle to find the money to pay my mortgage, my bills and get to work (this will be even more of a struggle now as the fuel costs have risen). I never have any money left for a rainy day and I try so hard down route to save my allowances at every opportunity, even though this allowance is for food and water whilst down route.

I personally think that you are not a crew member but management watching the pprune postings and replying to those people who are negative about the pay deal with something positive to get the deal through You have already been warned about posting in BOLD LARGE letters and airing you view which way the votes should go - let people decide what they want to vote - we are the ones that have to live on the salaries!!!