PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Heathrow - whats going on
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2007, 19:07
Capt Birdseye jnr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Ive had a little holiday and now im back.......

SharpCommand-Greetings from fantasy island

You certainly do know my good friend-he sends his regards and tells many tales of the `good ol days` you were apparantly the lucky ones at least you were paid off he has recently been told (hearsay mediator), that the plans for the high earners are to squeeze them out with any means so that GF saves money without having to pay them off so watch this space.

He confirms the newly appointed AAPM was indeed a secretary and only ever made it to `supervisor` not sure how then over more qualified people she was recommended to take this post, he doesnt either, it doesnt quite make sense when apparantly there are more qualified people at the station to do the job, maybe she does have contacts in low places.

From what I can make out all this mess at Heathrow is getting worse by the day, looking at that posting made by that probationary ppruner `just let me know` if they have been privvy to some obviously confidential information regarding `fraud` this information could only have come from the AAPM`s mouth -so much for confidentiality it obviously means nothing.......or is she indeed the probationary ppruner-hmmmm food for thought!

Sharpcommand-our friend has moved on to better things and I can only wish him well I am sure you too will hear of his good fortune soon enough.

Oh yes-and what has happened to to Xena ...........

Xena-are you taking the position were you ever taking the position?? Pray tell us ...................