PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Transat
Thread: Air Transat
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2007, 05:32
troff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"A!" Stick wit da flightplan!!!

A!

I tought dat da tread was habout da guy dat wan' ta work for da Air Trrrransat an ow many hour e' need to get da job?

We were not discussin da favorite position of da Beverly-'Illbilly-Leaderneck-Slapshot-prarie-farmer-combine-driver when e' watch da Ockey Nigh in Canada wit 'is boyfrien'. H'im not gonna go dere.

But wen e talk like dat den 'e remin me of da guy in da Pulp Fiction movie wit da pawn shop an da guy e keep in a box in da basement. You remember dat? Nice ledder outfit like your uniform, eh?

Henyway...

Hi was hable to muddle tru da Wikipedia ting you were talking habout. Dat his right habout da old scot and da work e did etc etc, but da meaning of da term change, eh, so hif you read down tru da 'ol, ow you say, "definition" (chriiist) den you come on to dis:

Modern usage
Redneck has two general uses: first, as a pejorative used by outsiders, and, second, as a term used by members within that group. To outsiders, it is generally a term for those of Southern or Appalachian rural poor backgrounds — or more loosely, rural poor to working-class people of rural extraction. (Appalachia also includes large parts of Pennsylvania, New York and other states.) Within that group, however, it is used to describe the more downscale members. Rednecks span from the poor to the working class.

Bla bla bla... awl dos hinglish word dey give me a edake... But den I discover dis at da hend:

Exclaves
Alberta and Saskatchewan are sometimes said to be the home of rednecks in Canada, due to its similarities to Texas (oil, farming, and ranching). Like rural people elsewhere, some Canadians continue to see this as a highly offensive term while others have claimed it and proudly describe themselves as rednecks.

Ow com ou wan' to degrade da tread? Me, h'im jus aving fun...

So, Slapshot, stick wit da flightplan.

Wen you gonna hoffer good advise to da guy o wan to get on wit da AT hinstead of takin' da bait like a trou'?

Wat you tell da guy? Hit's a 'ot potato? Good stable hoperation dat give good olidays in da winter wit no pay? F/A's easier dan toas'? Career? Skipping...uhh, ow you say, steppin' stone to da big time 737, or even worse Hair Canada?

I tell da guy: Go for hit and den get on wit someone else when da hoppertunity com on. Dat's my hanser! (but heveryting still apply, all dos conditions as said before. )

...An my hoperation don' av any charter, and whe don' need midget jets to pick hup da slack neider. Heven wit your bes' ETOPS, day don' go far henuf...

O! An tanks henyway for da hoffer of da Pepsi 'an da Mae Wes'. Tabernac, you are a nice guy for a red-neck an all. I didn' tink dey sell da Mae Wes' hout ur way. Where do you park your trailer. I'll drop by, eh?

Better watch out, dough, da neighbours, and your frien'...day might talk to management, and den you be accuse' of being da wors' ting in da Prarie...

A 'Habs fan!!!

Last edited by troff; 24th Sep 2007 at 12:32. Reason: Spelling