PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Heathrow - whats going on
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2007, 20:27
sharpcommand

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never Cease To Surprise

Capt B Jnr

This is my first posting, although I have been following GF Threads for some months, some of which I find quite disturbing.
I sometimes wonder where you guys have been ! I spent many years at GF/LHR ..75/98 (we cost to much so we got the pay off) and its nice to know that things are still the same after all these year (tongue in cheek).
Corruption, nepotism and the like still flourish.
Your contact at LHR I am sure I must know. For the info you are getting would appear correct.
The sad thing to say is that the Board of Directors treat this business as ther personel play thing, and always have done. There own little honey pot, with the help of there Goverment friends who also have there hands in the pie who will do almost anything to stay in power!
The London situation looks grime, you have now a lady A/APM who`s claim to fame was secretary to APM about 15/20 yr ago and promoted to a PSA. Remember the phrase (promoted to there level of incompetance) I think she`s out of her depth on this one!
The old APM who got the heave ho in May I know well, I think he will find he`s best out of it. I only hope he`s not talked into being reinstated as he would have to watch his back like a hawk. If he does, he need his brain tested. I am informed the case goes to tribunal next week !

Xena : If you apply for this job beware! Its full of pit falls, the gofa, at the beck and call of all and sundry. And a lot of butt kissing.
I wish her luck if she goes for it but its always been like the poison chalice from where I was sitting all those years

I do hope GF servives thru this crisis.
It would be great if they could find a local wizz kid, thats straight as a die and had the capability of getting it sorted once and all....wishful thinking I suspect !
Do away with all these so called experts/consultants etc, that are only out there to line there pockets in ther last few years in this industry.Also put more cash into there pension funds. MOST IMPORTANT

Here endith the history lesson
Good Luck