PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fortune Pacific
Thread: Fortune Pacific
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2007, 01:39
fortunepacific

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An official reply from Fortune Pacific

Dear Captain Guca:

This is Jeffrey. There are two sides to every coin. I am here to officially appologized to you for my inability to protect your interest better here in Shanghai. We all have great feelings toward the ex-CEO/Chief and things just changed completely after the management changes within Spring. The airlines here do not allow agency to get involved in their internal flight policies nor dispatch scheduling. Lots of things here are not quite the same as what we are used to in the Western world.

You still have half of a month of salary still pending with Spring. Harald, and Sam still have their unpaid bills by JunYao. They are being sued right now by Fortune Pacific, the drivers, the hotels. Please check your facts straight, it's the other way around. Once the funds are recovered, they will be send to the pilots accordingly.

Unlike what people claimed, I am still here working in China and the hotels,drivers and including Fortune Pacific have filed law suites against Spring and JunYao. Just for your information, I went back to Taiwan for 45 days because my dad is being treated for colon cancer, not running away. It's unfair of what was written on there.

It's not just and not right that you don't mention about how I have to front my own personal funds for pilots' living expenses, transportation costs as they were clearly stated in the contract with the airlines to be pay-for by them. Did you even mentioned when those reimbursements were pay to the pilots from the airlines were never paid-back to me?

To protect the identity of the fellow pilot who wrote me this e-mail, I cut and paste the conversation but remove the name on there. I never abandon my pilot friends out here.

With the warmest regards,
Jeffrey

Hello jeffrey,

I have been meaning to write but seems I am getting backlogged in that regard. I wanted to wish you all the ebst in your life .. i really do. with a family I hope you find your place in the world.

wish things could have been different. but then . wishing and coulda, shoulda, woulda are the worst things one can do I guess. things just are the way that they turn out to be. we each take the path we chose and have to live with those decisions I guess.

i do have to say that from what i see, and remember . things did start out with such high expectations and as far as the way you did treat us starting .. helping us along the way, I have to tell you that i do not see that in other agents and for that we do thank you. if only ....

ah but there I go again ..

sad the way things turned out when it started with such high hopes and dreams

but now you have a child to look after and i do so hope that everything works out for you.

J

In a message dated 8/22/2007 8:17:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

Thanks ! How are you my friend? Cannot believe it, Jaden is almost 3 months old. Here is her new pictures.

Hope all are well,

your friend,

Jeffrey

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

回复

转发

邀请 [email protected] 使用 Gmail

回复所有人转发打印 Jeffrey 添加到通讯录删除此邮件这是网络欺诈显示原始邮件邮件内容出现乱码?

Jeffrey Liu

JDonch, (bcc:陈川)

显示详细信息

Hello J:

I appreciate you writing me. Your friendship has always being greatly appreciated and treasured by me.

We had a very honorable goal of creating a fraternity of brothers in flight in this strange country and make a mark for ourselves in a thriving new frontier. This is just as American as Apple Pie.

Things get twisted, things get miss interpreted and things simply get out of the hand. I would have never known that Mr. Li Der Shan and Maggie's signatures worth nothing and never realize that Spring will be late on every payment for more than 10 days. I have no idea that JunYao would just go after our pilots and not pay one dime of pilot's fees and management fees. Coupled with the good intention to cover the unreported bills by Maggie's deparment for 1) still over 40,000 RMB of driver's bill (which was told to spread in new receipts with larger per trip pricing to cover the total unpaid bill), 2) pilot's house deposit gauranteeds which never materialized, 3) Celebrity hotel's bills as Spring managed to change the agree upon daily rate to about 1/2 of the agreed contract price. All these ended up on my company's bills.

No other agencies or firms will do this to protect and save faith for the airlines manager's miss management. No one will advance or gauranteed anything for the pilots until they passed everything and qualify to fly and well stipulated ahead of time.

Anyway, I have decided to stand back up again. I will continue to help place pilots, but now strictly as HR consultants for the pilots and I get paid up front for helping them. No more management fees, just one time consulting fee along the way and also a sucess fee once the license is obtained. Other needs will be charged per billing. I have been asked by quite a few more pilots and two other new airlines to help place them - and that I think is a good thing to do.

How about you? What are you doing nowaday? How's family?

Hope all goes well. Will you be interested in preping new pilots coming over to China with test prep and procedures for a fee? I guess this is still my area of expertise and it will just work well with the Eclipse Air Taxi project.

Please stay in contact and remember our friendship. No matter what other people may say or done, I still think that you are one of the most honorable gentleman I know and you exemplified what a US Naval officer's excellence in personal conducts.

with the warmest regards,

Jeffrey