PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bad easyJet experience
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2007, 13:30
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
FWOF Hmmm, yes I see what you mean, once they talk about 'advising' rather than 'enforcing' it actually means 'nothing'.

Given the very high risk that you would encounter if you tried to video tape any of this behaviour, I can only hope that an enquiry to the HEAD of the CAA asking, "What should I do?" might be a way to go. It may force them to direct you to someone who will take action.

Naturally, they will ask you to have raised this with EZY first and you will have to document that. It means a long paper trail but, if you have the stamina, it is the only route. The local press are too risky as they would want to name you. Perhaps, you could get friends/family who also travel to support your complaint? Perhaps informal talk with CC after landing might elicit interesting responses. They would not be things that you could use in court but might echo the words of FlyerFoto about trains at Leeds. That is to say, you can get informal confirmation that the airline know about the problem and are ignoring it.

No fun and, as I say, stamina needed. BUT if the CAA brush you off then you have some ammunition as they are there to protect the public!