PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmi Airbus lands with park brake on (Report)
Old 20th Sep 2007, 09:04
mccdatabase

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acbus1 has ground enough axes to chop down the amazon rain forest, he is an extremely disgruntled ex employee with a rather worrying personality flaw when it comes to getting over being given the push I would regard his opinions as the rantings of a rather sad individual
I would tend to agree with this statement, virtually all acbus1`s posts are attacks on bmi,their management and staff . The only conclusion any rational being can come to is that he/she has a vendetta agianst bmi and will use and distort any topic to try and badmouth bmi.
I must say it is all getting rather repetetive and tedious now , so come on acbus1 give it a rest!!
Lets face it ALL airlines have minor incidents from time to time ,happily the vast majority come to nothing and hysterical journos never get to hear about them, bmi has a safety culture that is up there with the best (as it rightly should be) and I find it distasteful in the extreme for ex employees to suggest that their former colleagues are less than professional and competant in any aspect of performance.
acbus1 you have a worrying and unhealthy obsession which you need to let go of, do yourself a favour and move on !