PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bmi Airbus lands with park brake on (Report)
Old 20th Sep 2007, 07:11
acbus1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Collecting a whole list of incidents though, dating back to the days when the airline was in its infancy...
The incidents I listed (though I did say not to mention them!) have occurred throughout the airline's history, not just in it's infancy. They are the ones I could recall with minimal effort. I can probably list more if you encourage me further.

They are fact and were included to ask the question....Is this part of a pattern, into which the topic incident fits?

Asking such questions is healthy, is it not? It is all part of the normal process of identifiying trends, bad habits, bad practices and system deficiencies. Only by identifying such will we ever improve air safety.

...an unhealthy paranoia with your own weaknesses.
I fail to see how listing incidents, with the motive stated above, reflects upon my own mental state. Bizzare conclusion!

Not a low grade psychologist are we, Sleeve Wing?

Could it be that you spent your whole time watching your back instead of confidently looking ahead and getting on with the job
Very definitely! Most colleagues of the time did the same! The vast majority would agree that such is the culture within bmi.

....and it isn't healthy, I agree completely!