PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Heathrow - whats going on
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2007, 20:31
Capt Birdseye jnr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Welcome to my congregation

Xena I find your surprise to the fact the GF management are entertaining such ridiculous behaviour a little naive, living in the middle east I would have thought you would be accustomed to the mentality..... welcome to the real world

Brassbut-do you have more information for us?

This thread has really opened my eyes I really have been thinking GF life begins and ends in Bahrain and have just realised there is a big network out there just waiting to be uncovered.....

So much so I have been in contact with my good old friend who has just recently left the mess currently known as London Heathrow who was only too eager to tell me more.........

It has to be said I am no great supporter of that slime ball HRH HESH mainly due to the fact that he is responsible for so much yet remans untouchable, so anyone connected to him can only be bad news -his `lady friend` the current AAPM or`Black widow Spider` quote-unquote -is now supported by HRH himself and together they plan to rid Heathrow of all the supporters of her predersesor, in her wisdom she has allegedly suspended one of her key managers. To substantiate her allegations against this person she aims to get staff to write lies about her-I guess her theory is `ive done it before so i`ll do it again.`......

I act as a preacher these are words from one who apparantly knows I can only do what I do best and pass on the word in an attempt to rid this company of the bad eggs .........I have said it before and I say it again.....My advice to that suspended Manager is SUE the arse off GF maybe one day senior management will sit up and take notice and really make a change that will be positive for all the hardworking worker ants out there trying there damnest to keep GF afloat.......

Just remember there is no smoke without fire......

Look I really dont relish airing all our s**t in public but for goodness sake will some one please listen to us good folk .

End of sermon you may all go in peace ......

Last edited by Capt Birdseye jnr; 19th Sep 2007 at 20:42.