PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Housing allowance SIA Cargo
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2007, 09:46
Thermal Image

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bananaboy

Thanks for divulging the following TI. I am sure HR will be pleased to learn where cost savings can be made.
You must be truly stupid to think that HR does not already know that the tech crew don't spend all their allowance. In any case, making such a suggestion further strengthens the fact that you are just another noisy clueless expat about how the LMA is derived. Try looking in the aircraft nav bag for the ALPA-S Collective Agreement for the formula and components of the LMA. It is not something that HR can reduce or increase at their whim and fancy.

Perhaps we should let HR know that they can save money by only paying you the meals allowance you need - maybe a 50% reduction according to your own figures. The savings could then be passed on in HA to expats at nil overall cost to the company. Brilliant - I will forward your statement immediately.
Like I said, check the aircraft nav bag. Go ahead and contact HR, make sure you copy Roger Loh while you're at it. He will be most pleased to know which captains know nothing except how to suck up to the boss. Do it!

How do you feel about the few expats that have bought condo unit(s) in Singapore and are making a fortune out of the property market TI? That OK with you?
I'm most happy for them. I even admire these guys. It demonstrates that they can read the market, have the balls to take a position and more importantly they know how to make money, three completely opposite attributes to those that you are gifted with.

So how much money have you been relieved of so far? Does it feel good?