PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GF Missing Millions
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2007, 19:32
Desert_Storm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

[/I cant comment on the safety of the a/c but before the major maintenance they certainly were unsafe!.....QUOTE]

Just wanted to ask you what are your basis to make such an statement specially considering that you are not a pilot nor a flight engineer???? Most definitely, your ignorance is very daring. The fact that the interior of the 767 fleet don't look very good doesn't necessarily mean that the a/c is unsafe or that it represents a threat to you or your beloved family mate. Let me enlighten you a little bit and put you back into reality, I'm a GF 767 pilot and before thinking about your safety, I THINK ABOUT MY OWN SAFETY FIRST and can tell you that none of us (767 flight deck) would fly an unsafe airplane. Again, and this is also for your information, before you dare to write something so stupid again, we use an approved MEL (approved by the manufacturer [Boeing] and also by the DGCAM Oman) to determine if the airplane is airworthy. Evidently, some times we have to deal with some tricky failures on the airplane NOT necessarily dangerous but tricky, but for that matters, we use something known as airmanship and dude, let me tell you that most of the guys I've flown with in GF are excellent professionals. Next time be a little more respectful and keep your mouth shut when you have no idea of what you are talking about.